Serenity Arms provides transfer services for both commercial and private sales. If you’d like to have a gun sent to us for transfer, please use the contact page to arrange for the receipt of the firearm.

We also provide private party transfers. While using a FFL for private transfers is not a legal requirement in Texas, there may be cases where you’d like to sell your gun and you want to make sure the buyer isn’t federally disqualified from owning firearms. The safest way for all involved is to transfer the gun through a FFL.

For commercial or out of state transfers, we can contact the seller and provide the necessary paperwork. If you need to provide our FFL directly, it can be downloaded below: